Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FOVEAS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FOVEAS exist?
Definitions of FOVEAS in dictionaries:
- noun - area consisting of a small depression in the retina containing cones and where vision is most acute
- adj - a shallow anatomical depression [n -VEAE or -VEAS] : FOVEAL, FOVEATE, FOVEATED
There are 6 letters in FOVEAS: A E F O S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FOVEAS plus a wildcard: FOVEAS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FOVEAS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FOVEAS
- Radiologia Brasileira - Computed tomography assessment of the ethmoid ...
- Palatine bone - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Biologia vida Anatomia Humana
- You see this sunset The suns actually not there- its already below ...
- Yannick De Martino (Il a enfin gagn) Numro au GHB. Jai tripp ...
- Radiologia Brasileira - Publicao oficial do Colgio Brasileiro de ...
- Fonte NETTER Frank H.. Atlas de Anatomia Humana.
- foveas axilares laterales (fal) Dos grandes depresiones en el margen ...
- Arquivos Brasileiros de Oftalmologia - Physiology of binocular vision
- Artculo 24 Intestino delgado estructura de los pliegues y ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.