Scrabble word: OVERCAST
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERCAST exist?
Definitions of OVERCAST in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of the sky when it is covered by clouds
- noun - gloomy semidarkness caused by cloud cover
- noun - a long whipstitch or overhand stitch overlying an edge to prevent raveling
- noun - a cast that falls beyond the intended spot
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - sew over the edge of with long slanting wide stitches
- verb - sew with an overcast stitch from one section to the next
- adj - filled or abounding with clouds
- Covered or obscured, as with clouds or mist.
- Clouded over.
- Gloomy; melancholy.
- Sewn with long, overlying stitches in order to prevent raveling, as the raw edges of fabric.
- A covering, as of mist or clouds.
- An arch or a support for a passage over another passage in a mine.
- A cast made in fishing that falls beyond the point intended.
- An overcast stitch or seam.
- To make cloudy or gloomy.
- To cast beyond (the intended point) with a fishing rod.
- To become cloudy or gloomy.
- verb - to become cloudy or dark
There are 8 letters in OVERCAST: A C E O R S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OVERCAST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERCAST plus a wildcard: OVERCAST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERCAST
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERCAST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.