Scrabble word: OVERCASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does OVERCASTS exist?
Definitions of OVERCASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of the sky when it is covered by clouds
- noun - gloomy semidarkness caused by cloud cover
- noun - a long whipstitch or overhand stitch overlying an edge to prevent raveling
- noun - a cast that falls beyond the intended spot
- verb - make overcast or cloudy
- verb - sew over the edge of with long slanting wide stitches
- verb - sew with an overcast stitch from one section to the next
- verb - to become cloudy or dark
There are 9 letters in OVERCASTS: A C E O R S S T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OVERCASTS plus a wildcard: OVERCASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OVERCASTS
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OVERCASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.