Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COVETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does COVETS exist?
Definitions of COVETS in dictionaries:
- verb - wish, long, or crave for (something, especially the property of another person)
- v - to desire greatly
There are 6 letters in COVETS: C E O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COVETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COVETS plus a wildcard: COVETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COVETS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COVETS
- Man covets Bird ARTISTICALL
- 40 Episodes
- Wander down the darker paths of the minds of twelve brilliantly ...
- Diashow fr das Album Villars
- Jessica Embrey Vanessa Meccarielli Callie Nierenberg Dana Anton ...
- David covets Bathsheba - 160 ...
- 92-year-old vet applies for Honor Flight Maine Sun Journal
- covets perfect
- Rachel covets A Canine Companion Rachel covets
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.