Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COSTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COSTIVE exist?
Definitions of COSTIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - retarding evacuation of feces
- Suffering from constipation.
- Causing constipation.
- Slow; sluggish.
- adj - constipated
There are 7 letters in COSTIVE: C E I O S T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COSTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COSTIVE plus a wildcard: COSTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COSTIVE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COSTIVE
- costive Inkjet
- costive Pills
- costive Dictionary definition of costive Encyclopedia.com FREE ...
- Project costive
- maria costive i sin atelje unknow artist Wholesale Oil Painting China ...
- 2011 Volvo S60 costive Sport Cars
- As long as were on old ads heres an ancient piece of documentation ...
- The costive LM-DP-FL is especially suitable for the line marking of ...
- UNC Charlotte Belk College of Business
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.