Scrabble word: VOICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does VOICES exist?
Definitions of VOICES in dictionaries:
- noun - the distinctive quality or pitch or condition of a person's speech
- noun - the sound made by the vibration of vocal folds modified by the resonance of the vocal tract
- noun - a sound suggestive of a vocal utterance
- noun - expressing in coherent verbal form
- noun - a means or agency by which something is expressed or communicated
- noun - something suggestive of speech in being a medium of expression
- noun - (metonymy) a singer
- noun - an advocate who represents someone else's policy or purpose
- noun - the ability to speak
- noun - (linguistics) the grammatical relation (active or passive) of the grammatical subject of a verb to the action that the verb denotes
- noun - the melody carried by a particular voice or instrument in polyphonic music
- verb - give voice to
- verb - utter with vibrating vocal chords
- verb - to express or utter
There are 6 letters in VOICES: C E I O S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VOICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VOICES plus a wildcard: VOICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VOICES
Images for VOICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.