Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VISCOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISCOSE exist?
Definitions of VISCOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cellulose ester obtained by treating cellulose with caustic soda
- noun - a rayon fabric made from viscose (cellulose xanthate) fibers
- A thick, golden-brown viscous solution of cellulose xanthate, used in the manufacture of rayon and cellophane.
- Viscose rayon.
- Of, relating to, or made from viscose.
- n - a viscous solution
There are 7 letters in VISCOSE: C E I O S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISCOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISCOSE plus a wildcard: VISCOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISCOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VISCOSE
- Modelo de vestido de viscose contemporneo e modesto. Copie para ...
- Difference Between Original Bamboo Fiber & Bamboo viscose Fiber
- Manual de Moda e Estilo para Advogados Um guia bem humorado sobre ...
- tapete turco TAPEARIA CHIC
- ... viscose Jersey Harem Trousers and Givenchy Check Embossed Lace Up
- Camisa de viscose Estampa Lets
- Home Outlet Outlet Tops & Knits Pintuck viscose Blouse
- Lenzing viscose - Sets the industry standard
- camisa viscose bianca