Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: VISCOSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VISCOSE exist?
Definitions of VISCOSE in dictionaries:
- noun - a cellulose ester obtained by treating cellulose with caustic soda
- noun - a rayon fabric made from viscose (cellulose xanthate) fibers
- A thick, golden-brown viscous solution of cellulose xanthate, used in the manufacture of rayon and cellophane.
- Viscose rayon.
- Of, relating to, or made from viscose.
- noun - a viscous solution
There are 7 letters in VISCOSE: C E I O S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VISCOSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VISCOSE plus a wildcard: VISCOSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VISCOSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VISCOSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.