Scrabble word: CUSTOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSTOM exist?
Definitions of CUSTOM in dictionaries:
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- noun - a specific practice of long standing
- noun - money collected under a tariff
- noun - habitual patronage
- adj - made according to the specifications of an individual
- A practice followed by people of a particular group or region.
- A common tradition or usage so long established that it has the force or validity of law.
- Habitual patronage, as of a store.
- Habitual customers; patrons.
- A duty or tax imposed on imported and, less commonly, exported goods.
- The governmental agency authorized to collect these duties.
- The procedure for inspecting goods and baggage entering a country.
- Tribute, service, or rent paid by a feudal tenant to a lord.
- Made to order.
- Specializing in the making or selling of made-to-order goods: a custom tailor.
- noun - a habitual practice