Is CUSTOM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CUSTOM in various dictionaries:
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- noun - a specific practice of long standing
- noun - money collected under a tariff
- noun - habitual patronage
- adj - made according to the specifications of an individual
- A practice followed by people of a particular group or region.
- A common tradition or usage so long established that it has the force or validity of law.
- Habitual patronage, as of a store.
- Habitual customers; patrons.
- A duty or tax imposed on imported and, less commonly, exported goods.
- The governmental agency authorized to collect these duties.
- The procedure for inspecting goods and baggage entering a country.
- Tribute, service, or rent paid by a feudal tenant to a lord.
- Made to order.
- Specializing in the making or selling of made-to-order goods: a custom tailor.
- noun - a habitual practice
There are 6 letters in CUSTOM: C M O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSTOM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CUSTOM, to go: CUSTOM?
Rearrange the letters in CUSTOM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CUSTOM
What's nearby CUSTOM
Lookup in Wiki for CUSTOM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CUSTOM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CUSTOM"