Scrabble word: CUSTOM
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUSTOM exist?
Definitions of CUSTOM in dictionaries:
- noun - accepted or habitual practice
- noun - a specific practice of long standing
- noun - money collected under a tariff
- noun - habitual patronage
- adj - made according to the specifications of an individual
- A practice followed by people of a particular group or region.
- A common tradition or usage so long established that it has the force or validity of law.
- Habitual patronage, as of a store.
- Habitual customers; patrons.
- A duty or tax imposed on imported and, less commonly, exported goods.
- The governmental agency authorized to collect these duties.
- The procedure for inspecting goods and baggage entering a country.
- Tribute, service, or rent paid by a feudal tenant to a lord.
- Made to order.
- Specializing in the making or selling of made-to-order goods: a custom tailor.
- noun - a habitual practice
There are 6 letters in CUSTOM: C M O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUSTOM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUSTOM plus a wildcard: CUSTOM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUSTOM
Images for CUSTOM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.