Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JABOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does JABOT exist?
Definitions of JABOT in dictionaries:
- noun - a ruffle on the front of a woman's blouse or a man's shirt
- An ornamental cascade of ruffles or frills down the front of a shirt, blouse, or dress.
- n - a decoration on a shirt
There are 5 letters in JABOT: A B J O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JABOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JABOT plus a wildcard: JABOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JABOT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JABOT
- jabot Set Groovy Man - Parts - Accessories
- Lace jabot & Cuffs
- Custom wedding jabot by FrockTarts on deviantART
- Examples of jabots
- LACE jabot Scottish Tartans Museum giftshop
- Highland Clans Ltd Highland jabot and Cravat
- Victorian Lace jabot - Black
- 1910 Edwardian Lace jabot Flickr - Photo Sharing
- How to Make a Steampunk Victorian jabot or Neckerchief DIY Fashion ...
- Hand Knit Lace jabot