Scrabble word: JOB
Is JOB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JOB in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- noun - a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- noun - a workplace
- noun - an object worked on
- noun - the responsibility to do something
- noun - the performance of a piece of work
- noun - a damaging piece of work
- noun - a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- noun - a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
- noun - any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
- noun - (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
- noun - a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
- noun - a crime (especially a robbery)
- verb - profit privately from public office and official business
- verb - arranged for contracted work to be done by others
- verb - work occasionally
- verb - invest at a risk
- A regular activity performed in exchange for payment, especially as one’s trade, occupation, or profession.
- A position in which one is employed.
- A task that must be done: Washing the windows is not my job.
- A specified duty or responsibility.
- A specific piece of work to be done for a set fee: an expensive repair job.
- The object to be worked on.
- Something resulting from or produced by work.
- A program application that may consist of several steps but is performed as a single logical unit.
- A difficult or strenuous task: It was a real job to convince them to drop the charges.
- A bad or unsatisfactory piece of work: The stylist did a real job on my hair.
- A state of affairs: Their marriage was a bad job right from the start.
- A criminal act, especially a robbery: a bank job.
- To work at odd jobs.
- To work by the piece.
- To act as a jobber.
- To purchase (merchandise) from manufacturers and sell it to retailers.
- To arrange for (contracted work) to be done in portions by others; subcontract.
- To transact (official business) dishonestly for private profit.
- A jab.
- verb - to work by the piece
There are 3 letters in JOB: B J O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JOB
Click to search all anagrams of JOB plus a wildcard: JOB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOB
Images for JOB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.