Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JOBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does JOBS exist?
Definitions of JOBS in dictionaries:
- noun - the principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- noun - a specific piece of work required to be done as a duty or for a specific fee
- noun - a workplace
- noun - an object worked on
- noun - the responsibility to do something
- noun - the performance of a piece of work
- noun - a damaging piece of work
- noun - a state of difficulty that needs to be resolved
- noun - a Jewish hero in the Old Testament who maintained his faith in God in spite of afflictions that tested him
- noun - any long-suffering person who withstands affliction without despairing
- noun - (computer science) a program application that may consist of several steps but is a single logical unit
- noun - a book in the Old Testament containing Job's pleas to God about his afflictions and God's reply
- noun - a crime (especially a robbery)
- verb - profit privately from public office and official business
- verb - arranged for contracted work to be done by others
- verb - work occasionally
- verb - invest at a risk
- v - to work by the piece
There are 4 letters in JOBS: B J O S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JOBS plus a wildcard: JOBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JOBS
Images for JOBS
- Job search sites jobs
- Top Business Careers - A list of jobs with salary information ...
- ... we hear news about the thousands of jobs that are opening back up
- Are your Job Postings Appealing GetACoder Blog
- Brenes Brains jobs
- Steve jobs recent departure from Apple spurred us to create a list ...
- Entry Level jobsjobs
- Write the kind of job each picture has and tell what do they do .
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.