Scrabble word: JAB
In which Scrabble dictionary does JAB exist?
Definitions of JAB in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- noun - a quick short straight punch
- noun - the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - strike or punch with quick and short blows
- verb - stab or pierce
- To poke or thrust abruptly, especially with something sharp.
- To stab or pierce.
- To thrust into or against with a rough, abrupt movement: “He laughed and jabbed his spectacles back on his nose” (John Barth).
- To punch with short blows.
- To make an abrupt poking or thrusting motion.
- To deliver a quick punch.
- A quick stab or blow.
- A short straight punch in boxing.
- verb - to poke sharply