Scrabble word: JABS
Is JABS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JABS in dictionaries:
- noun - a sharp hand gesture (resembling a blow)
- noun - a quick short straight punch
- noun - the act of touching someone suddenly with your finger or elbow
- verb - poke or thrust abruptly
- verb - strike or punch with quick and short blows
- verb - stab or pierce
- verb - to poke sharply
There are 4 letters in JABS: A B J S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JABS
Click to search all anagrams of JABS plus a wildcard: JABS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JABS
Images for JABS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.