Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUBA
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUBA exist?
Definitions of JUBA in dictionaries:
- A group dance, probably of West African origin, characterized by complex rhythmic clapping and body movements and practiced on plantations in the southern United States during the 18th and 19th centuries.
- n - a lively dance
There are 4 letters in JUBA: A B J U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUBA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUBA plus a wildcard: JUBA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUBA
Images for JUBA
- FileSudan juba bridge.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileSudan juba cattle on street.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- south sudan juba South Sudan
- Things to Do in juba Sudan Tourist Attractions & Travel Guide
- Filejuba Sudan aerial view.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- pics driving to juba and the presidents popular reception in juba
- juba Photos - Featured Images of juba Central Equatoria State ...
- view of part of the South Sudanese capital juba.[Gurtong]
- Safari Notes juba South Sudan and lessons from Rwanda
- juba beauty salon
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.