Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: UPROOT
In which Scrabble dictionary does UPROOT exist?
Definitions of UPROOT in dictionaries:
- verb - move (people) forcibly from their homeland into a new and foreign environment
- verb - destroy completely, as if down to the roots
- verb - pull up by or as if by the roots
- To pull up (a plant and its roots) from the ground.
- To destroy or remove completely; eradicate.
- To force to leave an accustomed or native location.
- verb - to pull up by the roots
There are 6 letters in UPROOT: O O P R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to UPROOT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word UPROOT plus a wildcard: UPROOT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word UPROOT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for UPROOT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.