Scrabble word: SUPPORT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUPPORT exist?
Definitions of SUPPORT in dictionaries:
- noun - the activity of providing for or maintaining by supplying with money or necessities
- noun - aiding the cause or policy or interests of
- noun - something providing immaterial assistance to a person or cause or interest
- noun - a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission
- noun - documentary validation
- noun - the financial means whereby one lives
- noun - supporting structure that holds up or provides a foundation
- noun - the act of bearing the weight of or strengthening
- noun - a musical part (vocal or instrumental) that supports or provides background for other musical parts
- noun - any device that bears the weight of another thing
- noun - financial resources provided to make some project possible
- verb - give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to
- verb - support materially or financially
- verb - be behind
- verb - be the physical support of
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- verb - adopt as a belief
- verb - support with evidence or authority or make more certain or confirm
- verb - argue or speak in defense of
- verb - play a subordinate role to (another performer)
- verb - be a regular customer or client of
- verb - put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- To bear the weight of, especially from below.
- To hold in position so as to keep from falling, sinking, or slipping.
- To be capable of bearing; withstand.
- To keep from weakening or failing; strengthen.
- To provide for or maintain, by supplying with money or necessities.
- To furnish corroborating evidence for.
- To aid the cause, policy, or interests of.
- To endure; tolerate.
- To act (a part or role).
- To act in a secondary or subordinate role to (a leading performer).
- The act of supporting.
- The state of being supported.
- One that supports.
- These verbs are compared as they mean to give aid or encouragement to a person or cause.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 7 letters in SUPPORT: O P P R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUPPORT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUPPORT plus a wildcard: SUPPORT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUPPORT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUPPORT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.