Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: JUNTA
In which Scrabble dictionary does JUNTA exist?
Definitions of JUNTA in dictionaries:
- noun - a group of military officers who rule a country after seizing power
- A group of military officers ruling a country after seizing power.
- A council or small legislative body in a government, especially in Central or South America.
- A junto.
- n - a political or governmental council
There are 5 letters in JUNTA: A J N T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to JUNTA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word JUNTA plus a wildcard: JUNTA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JUNTA
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for JUNTA
- Friday Sept 19 at 6pm were going to play junta a board game ...
- ... junta Directiva de la S.E.M.A cesando en sus funciones la anterior
- junta Directiva
- The original members of the Government junta. From right to left Air ...
- junta Directiva Servicios Gobierno Estatutos ANAFADE
- junta Directiva - Mayo 2007 . Santander
- Coladic RD junta Directiva
- junta Directiva
- Aguas del Huesna cierra el ejercicio de 2008 con un resultado positivo ...
- Existen varios tipos de sociedaes
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.