Scrabble word: JAUNTY
Is JAUNTY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of JAUNTY in dictionaries:
- adj - marked by up-to-dateness in dress and manners
- adj - having a cheerful, lively, and self-confident air
- Having a buoyant or selfconfident air; brisk.
- Crisp and dapper in appearance; natty.
- adv - having a lively and self-confident manner [adj -TIER, -TIEST] : JAUNTILY
There are 6 letters in JAUNTY: A J N T U Y
Click to search all anagrams of JAUNTY plus a wildcard: JAUNTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word JAUNTY
Images for JAUNTY
Lookup in Wiki for JAUNTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.