Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STATUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATUTE exist?
Definitions of STATUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act passed by a legislative body
- adj - enacted by a legislative body
- A law enacted by a legislature.
- A decree or an edict, as of a ruler.
- An established law or rule, as of a corporation.
- n - a law enacted by the legislative branch of a government
There are 7 letters in STATUTE: A E S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATUTE plus a wildcard: STATUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATUTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATUTE
- statute of Limitations in Medical Malpractice FUTURE OF TRIALS
- statute of Grand Duchy of Lithuania written in Polish
- ... SOL Federal Criminal statute of Limitations US Attorney Rockford
- Florida Eliminates statute of Limitations for Wrongful Death by ...
- FileMarble statute of Afrodita.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Criminal statutes of Limitation
- ... statute for religious freedom thomas jefferson separation of church
- statute of Frauds Durden & Mills PC - Georgia Business & Tax Law ...
- What is a statute of Limitations