Scrabble word: STATUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATUTE exist?
Definitions of STATUTE in dictionaries:
- noun - an act passed by a legislative body
- adj - enacted by a legislative body
- A law enacted by a legislature.
- A decree or an edict, as of a ruler.
- An established law or rule, as of a corporation.
- noun - a law enacted by the legislative branch of a government
There are 7 letters in STATUTE: A E S T T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATUTE plus a wildcard: STATUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATUTE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STATUTE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.