Scrabble word: REFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFUSE exist?
Definitions of REFUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- verb - show unwillingness towards
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse entrance or membership
- To indicate unwillingness to do, accept, give, or allow: She was refused admittance.
- To indicate unwillingness (to do something): refused to leave.
- To decline to do, accept, give, or allow something.
- Items or material discarded or rejected as useless or worthless; trash or rubbish.
- verb - to express oneself as unwilling to accept, do, or comply with