Scrabble word: REFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFUSE exist?
Definitions of REFUSE in dictionaries:
- noun - food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- verb - show unwillingness towards
- verb - refuse to accept
- verb - elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb - refuse to let have
- verb - resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb - refuse entrance or membership
- To indicate unwillingness to do, accept, give, or allow: She was refused admittance.
- To indicate unwillingness (to do something): refused to leave.
- To decline to do, accept, give, or allow something.
- Items or material discarded or rejected as useless or worthless; trash or rubbish.
- verb - to express oneself as unwilling to accept, do, or comply with
There are 6 letters in REFUSE: E E F R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFUSE plus a wildcard: REFUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFUSE
Images for REFUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.