Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERULES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERULES exist?
Definitions of FERULES in dictionaries:
- noun - a switch (a stick or cane or flat paddle) used to punish children
- v - to furnish with a metal ring or cap to prevent splitting
There are 7 letters in FERULES: E E F L R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERULES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERULES plus a wildcard: FERULES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERULES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERULES
- Ferrules individually in a bag of 500 or 10 strips of 50 ferrules ...
- CWS Store - Brass Ferrules Carrolls Woodcraft Supplies
- Weidmuller Ferrules
- Below are the specifications for our Standard Ferrules click here to ...
- Kcnc aluminum ferrules are stronger than plastic lighter than steel ...
- Conical aluminium ferrules
- Ferrules Deep Draw Ferrules Fuse Ferrules Hose Ferrules
- Aluminium Ferrules China Aluminium Ferrules Manufacturer ...
- Cable Management Bootlace Ferrules UK
- These high-quality seamless ferrules are designed for 564 cable ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.