Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEXURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEXURES exist?
Definitions of FLEXURES in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - act of bending a joint
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 8 letters in FLEXURES: E E F L R S U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEXURES plus a wildcard: FLEXURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEXURES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEXURES
- flexures ClipArt ETC
- Illustration of the large intestine - C0056959 - enlarged - Science ...
- Vibration Isolation flexures
- Clinical Medicine- Dermatology part 2
- flexures used to measure the output of the human Ankle Joint Complex
- flexures are completely frictionless and are useful when travel is ...
- Embryonic similarities in the structure of vertebrate brains ...
- The flexures of the brain PPT PowerPoint slides Diagrams templates ...
- Biology 303 Degrauw Flashcards Lab 4 - Dissection 1 (Respiratory ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.