Scrabble word: FUSEE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FUSEE exist?
Definitions of FUSEE in dictionaries:
- noun - a spirally grooved spindle in a clock that counteracts the diminishing power of the uncoiling mainspring
- noun - a colored flare used as a warning signal by trucks and trains
- noun - a friction match with a large head that will stay alight in the wind
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- A friction match with a large head capable of burning in a wind.
- A colored flare used as a warning signal for trucks and railroad trains.
- A cone-shaped pulley with a spiral groove, used in a cord- or chain-winding clock to maintain even travel in the timekeeping mechanism as the force of the mainspring lessens in unwinding.
- A combustible fuse for detonating explosives.
- noun - a large-headed friction match
There are 5 letters in FUSEE: E E F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSEE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FUSEE plus a wildcard: FUSEE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FUSEE
Images for FUSEE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.