Is FUSEE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FUSEE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a spirally grooved spindle in a clock that counteracts the diminishing power of the uncoiling mainspring
- noun - a colored flare used as a warning signal by trucks and trains
- noun - a friction match with a large head that will stay alight in the wind
- noun - any igniter that is used to initiate the burning of a propellant
- A friction match with a large head capable of burning in a wind.
- A colored flare used as a warning signal for trucks and railroad trains.
- A cone-shaped pulley with a spiral groove, used in a cord- or chain-winding clock to maintain even travel in the timekeeping mechanism as the force of the mainspring lessens in unwinding.
- A combustible fuse for detonating explosives.
- noun - a large-headed friction match
There are 5 letters in FUSEE: E E F S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FUSEE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FUSEE, to go: FUSEE?
Rearrange the letters in FUSEE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FUSEE
What's nearby FUSEE
Lookup in Wiki for FUSEE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FUSEE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FUSEE"