Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EFFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EFFUSE exist?
Definitions of EFFUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - pour out
- verb - flow or spill forth
- verb - give out or emit (also metaphorically)
- To pour out (a liquid).
- To radiate; diffuse.
- To spread or flow out.
- To ooze forth; exude.
- v - to pour forth
There are 6 letters in EFFUSE: E E F F S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EFFUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EFFUSE plus a wildcard: EFFUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EFFUSE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EFFUSE
- Materialise effuse its innovative technologies to the top academic ...
- Cosmic effuse Limited Edition Print 70
- ROY THOMAS Reffuse Arrest Mugshot Dade City FL Pasco County Booking ...
- Vous pouvez vrifiez sa prsence dans les prfrences systme et ...
- Desktop Wallpaper Of Birds
- Decorative fountains in garden effuse water [5923511 ...
- (CMD 14 days). fi Conidiophores on growth plates (f g. effuse ...
- God Desktop Wallpaper Computer Desktop Wallpaper God Wallpaper
- Agar Slant Growth
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.