Scrabble word: REFLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLEX exist?
Definitions of REFLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - an automatic instinctive unlearned reaction to a stimulus
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- Bent, turned, or thrown back; reflected.
- Being an involuntary action or response, such as a sneeze, blink, or hiccup.
- Produced as an automatic response or reaction: reflex opposition to change.
- Something, such as light or heat, that is reflected.
- An image produced by reflection.
- A copy or reproduction.
- An unlearned or instinctive response to a stimulus.
- A form or feature that reflects or represents an earlier, often reconstructed, form or feature having undergone phonetic or other change.
- To bend, turn back, or reflect.
- To cause to undergo a reflex process.
- verb - to bend back