Scrabble word: REFLEX
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLEX exist?
Definitions of REFLEX in dictionaries:
- noun - an automatic instinctive unlearned reaction to a stimulus
- adj - without volition or conscious control
- Bent, turned, or thrown back; reflected.
- Being an involuntary action or response, such as a sneeze, blink, or hiccup.
- Produced as an automatic response or reaction: reflex opposition to change.
- Something, such as light or heat, that is reflected.
- An image produced by reflection.
- A copy or reproduction.
- An unlearned or instinctive response to a stimulus.
- A form or feature that reflects or represents an earlier, often reconstructed, form or feature having undergone phonetic or other change.
- To bend, turn back, or reflect.
- To cause to undergo a reflex process.
- verb - to bend back
There are 6 letters in REFLEX: E E F L R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLEX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLEX plus a wildcard: REFLEX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLEX
Images for REFLEX
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.