Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FLEXURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FLEXURE exist?
Definitions of FLEXURE in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being flexed (as of a joint)
- noun - an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- noun - act of bending a joint
- A curve, turn, or fold, such as a bend in a tubular organ: a flexure of the colon.
- The act or an instance of bending or flexing; flexion.
- adv - to deviate from straightness [v CURVED, CURVING, CURVES] : CURVEDLY
There are 7 letters in FLEXURE: E E F L R U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLEXURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FLEXURE plus a wildcard: FLEXURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLEXURE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FLEXURE
- flexure G-10 truss piezo stage
- flexure of India
- flexure Design Engineer Blogs
- Flexural Bearing and Flexural
- flexure POLVO SABOR A NARANJA
- flexure Guides
- Entradas antiguas Pgina principal
- ... mass at the hepatic flexure.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Melbourne Testing Servicesflexure
- FileIllu colorectal anatomy.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.