Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERULE exist?
Definitions of FERULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a switch (a stick or cane or flat paddle) used to punish children
- An instrument, such as a cane, stick, or flat piece of wood, used in punishing children.
- v - to furnish with a metal ring or cap to prevent splitting
There are 6 letters in FERULE: E E F L R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERULE plus a wildcard: FERULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERULE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERULE
- Ferrule Wire Ends Shark Terminal Company Highest Quality - Best ...
- Long Ferrule
- Dixon Valve Flow Chief Ferrule
- Photo Frule commune 3
- Round Brush With Plastic Ferrule Price Suppliers Manufacturers ...
- 4mm Bootlace Ferrules - Rhino Tools Australia
- ... our custom machined melamine linen ferrule and a Kamui layered tip
- METHOD OF MT FERRULE TERMINATION AND PROTRUSION EQUALIZATION FIXTURE ...
- ... ferrule (RT-TF043) - China sanitary thread ferrule Wenzhou RiTer
- Steel ferule for solid driveshaft
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.