Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FERRULE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FERRULE exist?
Definitions of FERRULE in dictionaries:
- noun - a metal cap or band placed on a wooden pole to prevent splitting
- A metal ring or cap placed around a pole or shaft for reinforcement or to prevent splitting.
- A bushing used to secure a pipe joint.
- v - to furnish with a metal ring or cap to prevent splitting
There are 7 letters in FERRULE: E E F L R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FERRULE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FERRULE plus a wildcard: FERRULE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FERRULE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FERRULE
- ferruleClampClamp ferrule - China ClampSanitary Pipe Fitting
- ferrule Cutter Buy ferrule Cutter
- ferruleClamp ferrule - China ferrulesSanitary Pipe Fitting
- Clamp ferrule - China Pipe Clamp Pipe Fitting
- ferrule adapter
- GunmetalBronze ferrule Valve (BW-Q09) GunmetalBronze ferrule ...
- Gunmetal ferrule Straps (BW-F05 BW-F07) - China Gunmetal ferrule ...
- Adelaide Fasteners and ferrules Adelaide - Coombes Fastener Services ...
- Spare ferrule
- Stainless Steel Sanitary ferrule - Sell ferrule on Made-in-China.com
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.