Scrabble word: RULER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RULER exist?
Definitions of RULER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who rules or commands
- noun - measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
- One, such as a monarch or dictator, that rules or governs.
- A straightedged strip, as of wood or metal, for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths.
- adj - to exercise control over [v RULED, RULING, RULES] : RULABLE