Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RULER
In which Scrabble dictionary does RULER exist?
Definitions of RULER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who rules or commands
- noun - measuring stick consisting of a strip of wood or metal or plastic with a straight edge that is used for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths
- One, such as a monarch or dictator, that rules or governs.
- A straightedged strip, as of wood or metal, for drawing straight lines and measuring lengths.
- adj - to exercise control over [v RULED, RULING, RULES] : RULABLE
There are 5 letters in RULER: E L R R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RULER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RULER plus a wildcard: RULER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RULER
Images for RULER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.