Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFLUX
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFLUX exist?
Definitions of REFLUX in dictionaries:
- noun - an abnormal backward flow of body fluids
- noun - the outward flow of the tide
- A flowing back; ebb.
- The process of refluxing.
- v - to cause to flow back
There are 6 letters in REFLUX: E F L R U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFLUX
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFLUX plus a wildcard: REFLUX?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFLUX
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFLUX
- reflux (Laboratory Manual)
- ... -Oesophageal reflux (GOR) & Gastro-Oesophageal reflux Disease (GORD
- reflux_English.svg (SVG file nominally 350 575 pixels file ...
- Acid reflux causes Find the causes and reasons for acid reflux
- Urology Care Foundation - Urology A-Z - Vesicoureteral reflux
- Heartburn (GERD) - What Is GERD ehealthMD
- Acid reflux And Hiatal Hernia Acid reflux
- Heartburn (gastroesophageal reflux) is due to the contents of the ...
- Acid reflux. Causes symptoms treatment Acid reflux