Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PERFUSE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PERFUSE exist?
Definitions of PERFUSE in dictionaries:
- verb - force a fluid through (a body part or tissue)
- verb - cause to spread or flush or flood through, over, or across
- To coat or permeate with liquid, color, or light; suffuse.
- To pour or diffuse (a liquid, for example) over or through something.
- verb - to spread over or through something
There are 7 letters in PERFUSE: E E F P R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PERFUSE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PERFUSE plus a wildcard: PERFUSE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PERFUSE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PERFUSE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.