Scrabble word: FAIRER
In which Scrabble dictionary does FAIRER exist?
Definitions of FAIRER in dictionaries:
- adj - free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception
- adj - not excessive or extreme
- adj - very pleasing to the eye
- adj - (of a baseball) hit between the foul lines
- adj - lacking exceptional quality or ability
- adj - attractively feminine
- adj - (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- adj - gained or earned without cheating or stealing
- adj - free of clouds or rain
- adj - (used of hair or skin) pale or light-colored
- adj - free from bias, dishonesty, or injustice
- adj - having a surface that is free from irregularities
There are 6 letters in FAIRER: A E F I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FAIRER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FAIRER plus a wildcard: FAIRER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FAIRER
Images for FAIRER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.