Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: REFRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRAIN exist?
Definitions of REFRAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- verb - resist doing something
- verb - choose not to consume
- To hold oneself back; forbear: refrained from swearing.
- A phrase, verse, or group of verses repeated at intervals throughout a song or poem, especially at the end of each stanza.
- Music for the refrain of a poem.
- A song or melody.
- A repeated utterance or theme.
- v - to keep oneself back
There are 7 letters in REFRAIN: A E F I N R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REFRAIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REFRAIN plus a wildcard: REFRAIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REFRAIN
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REFRAIN
- Passengers Will Please refrain Song Lyrics and Music Score
- refrain & refrain-Next ...
- Album Review Unhappy refrain Vocaloidism
- While not a complete history of the early days of motion pictures ...
- Hanuns Blogg 9 Novel refrain
- chaos2 - Neon Genesis Evangelion - refrain
- refrain Ho-o Ho-o Ho Ho Ho
- repetto refrain V1218CRD-410 gravitypope
- Unhappy refrain by ryanlanuza18 on deviantART
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.