Scrabble word: REFRAIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does REFRAIN exist?
Definitions of REFRAIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of a song where a soloist is joined by a group of singers
- verb - resist doing something
- verb - choose not to consume
- To hold oneself back; forbear: refrained from swearing.
- A phrase, verse, or group of verses repeated at intervals throughout a song or poem, especially at the end of each stanza.
- Music for the refrain of a poem.
- A song or melody.
- A repeated utterance or theme.
- verb - to keep oneself back