Scrabble word: INFRARED
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFRARED exist?
Definitions of INFRARED in dictionaries:
- noun - the infrared region of the electromagnetic spectrum
- noun - electromagnetic radiation with wavelengths longer than visible light but shorter than radio waves
- adj - having or employing wavelengths longer than light but shorter than radio waves
- Of or relating to the range of invisible radiation wavelengths from about 750 nanometers, just longer than red in the visible spectrum, to 1 millimeter, on the border of the microwave region.
- Infrared light or the infrared part of the spectrum.
- noun - a part of the invisible spectrum