Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RAVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVAGE exist?
Definitions of RAVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) a destructive action
- verb - make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- To bring heavy destruction on; devastate: A tornado ravaged the countryside.
- To wreak destruction.
- The act or practice of pillaging, destroying, or devastating.
- Grievous damage; havoc: the ravages of disease.
- v - to damage beyond repair or renewal
There are 6 letters in RAVAGE: A A E G R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RAVAGE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RAVAGE plus a wildcard: RAVAGE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RAVAGE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RAVAGE
- Base information for character toy ravage (Jaguar XK).
- High Quality Transformers 2 Bot Pics ravage
- ravage Transformers 2 SPLENDID WALLPAPER
- La Coleccin ravage
- ravage - Transformers Robot Heroes - TFW2005
- Base information for character toy Battle ravage.
- ravage Full Size - FoC ravage 08.jpg - (1093 x 1000)
- ravage (Sea Attack) Deluxe-Sea-Attack-ravage-robot
- Disciples of Boltax Zobs Thoughts on Revenge of the Fallen ravage
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.