Scrabble word: RAVAGE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RAVAGE exist?
Definitions of RAVAGE in dictionaries:
- noun - (usually plural) a destructive action
- verb - make a pillaging or destructive raid on (a place), as in wartimes
- verb - cause extensive destruction or ruin utterly
- To bring heavy destruction on; devastate: A tornado ravaged the countryside.
- To wreak destruction.
- The act or practice of pillaging, destroying, or devastating.
- Grievous damage; havoc: the ravages of disease.
- verb - to damage beyond repair or renewal