Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HOMO
In which Scrabble dictionary does HOMO exist?
Definitions of HOMO in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who practices homosexuality
- noun - any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual person.
- n - a member of the genus that includes modern man
There are 4 letters in HOMO: H M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HOMO
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HOMO plus a wildcard: HOMO?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HOMO
Images for HOMO
- Filehomo erectus new.JPG - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- PA LO QUE HEMOS QUEDAO EL ENIGMA ERECTUS (O SOBRE EL PELO EL CALOR ...
- More homo genus picturesIll be using these in my visual notebook ...
- June 8 New evidence has emerged that shows human ancestor homo ...
- homo Ergaster & homo Erectus Enzi
- homo erectus
- An artists reconstruction of homo georgicus. Image courtesy of ...
- homo habilis (2.4 to 1.5 Mya) was similar to Australopithecines but ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.