Scrabble word: MOOCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOOCH exist?
Definitions of MOOCH in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who mooches or cadges (tries to get something free)
- verb - ask for and get free
- To obtain or try to obtain by begging; cadge.
- To steal; filch.
- To get or try to get something free of charge; sponge: lived by mooching off friends.
- To wander about aimlessly.
- To skulk around; sneak.
- verb - to obtain without paying
There are 5 letters in MOOCH: C H M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOOCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOOCH plus a wildcard: MOOCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOOCH
Images for MOOCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.