Scrabble word: MOLOCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLOCH exist?
Definitions of MOLOCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a tyrannical power to be propitiated by human subservience or sacrifice
- noun - god of the Canaanites and Phoenicians to whom parents sacrificed their children
- noun - any lizard of the genus Moloch
- In the Old Testament, the god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians to whom children were sacrificed.
- Something possessing the power to exact severe sacrifice.
- noun - a spiny lizard