Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MOLOCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does MOLOCH exist?
Definitions of MOLOCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a tyrannical power to be propitiated by human subservience or sacrifice
- noun - god of the Canaanites and Phoenicians to whom parents sacrificed their children
- noun - any lizard of the genus Moloch
- In the Old Testament, the god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians to whom children were sacrificed.
- Something possessing the power to exact severe sacrifice.
- noun - a spiny lizard
There are 6 letters in MOLOCH: C H L M O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLOCH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MOLOCH plus a wildcard: MOLOCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MOLOCH
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MOLOCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.