Is MOLOCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOLOCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tyrannical power to be propitiated by human subservience or sacrifice
- noun - god of the Canaanites and Phoenicians to whom parents sacrificed their children
- noun - any lizard of the genus Moloch
- In the Old Testament, the god of the Ammonites and Phoenicians to whom children were sacrificed.
- Something possessing the power to exact severe sacrifice.
- noun - a spiny lizard
There are 6 letters in MOLOCH: C H L M O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOLOCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOLOCH, to go: MOLOCH?
Rearrange the letters in MOLOCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MOLOCH
What's nearby MOLOCH
Lookup in Wiki for MOLOCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOLOCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOLOCH"