Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WORTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORTH exist?
Definitions of WORTH in dictionaries:
- noun - an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value
- noun - the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- noun - French couturier (born in England) regarded as the founder of Parisian haute couture
- adj - worthy of being treated in a particular way
- adj - having a specified value
- The quality that renders something desirable, useful, or valuable: the worth of higher education.
- Material or market value: stocks having a worth of ten million dollars.
- A quantity of something that may be purchased for a specified sum or by a specified means: ten dollars’ worth of natural gas; wanted their money’s worth.
- Wealth; riches: her net worth.
- Quality that commands esteem or respect; merit: a person of great worth.
- Equal in value to something specified: worth its weight in gold.
- Deserving of; meriting: a proposal not worth consideration.
- Having wealth or riches amounting to: a person worth millions.
- v - to happen to
There are 5 letters in WORTH: H O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORTH plus a wildcard: WORTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORTH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WORTH
- Charles Frederick worth or Jean-Philippe worth Evening Dress
- Courtesan by worth Paris Perfume Review & Musings The Scented ...
- Dress worth c. 1888
- Beautylidade Pblica worth COUTURE FALL 2011 (O LEGADO)
- yikes (more stuff at worth1000.com . Also check out the Fun With ...
- worthMainbocher Demystifying the Haute Couture
- Barry S. Goldbergs worth1000 Photoshop Gallery
- Fancy Dress Costume by Charles Frederick worth 1870 (1 of 25)
- Wire Sculptures by Gavin worth wire sculpture illustration
- Fort worth Texas Attractions