Scrabble word: WORTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORTH exist?
Definitions of WORTH in dictionaries:
- noun - an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value
- noun - the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- noun - French couturier (born in England) regarded as the founder of Parisian haute couture
- adj - worthy of being treated in a particular way
- adj - having a specified value
- The quality that renders something desirable, useful, or valuable: the worth of higher education.
- Material or market value: stocks having a worth of ten million dollars.
- A quantity of something that may be purchased for a specified sum or by a specified means: ten dollars’ worth of natural gas; wanted their money’s worth.
- Wealth; riches: her net worth.
- Quality that commands esteem or respect; merit: a person of great worth.
- Equal in value to something specified: worth its weight in gold.
- Deserving of; meriting: a proposal not worth consideration.
- Having wealth or riches amounting to: a person worth millions.
- verb - to happen to
There are 5 letters in WORTH: H O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORTH plus a wildcard: WORTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORTH
Images for WORTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.