Scrabble word: WORTHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORTHY exist?
Definitions of WORTHY in dictionaries:
- noun - an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
- adj - having worth or merit or value
- adj - worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- adj - having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- Having worth, merit, or value; useful or valuable.
- Honorable; admirable: a worthy fellow.
- Having sufficient worth; deserving: worthy to be revered; worthy of acclaim.
- adv - having value or merit [adj -THIER, -THIEST] : WORTHILY
- noun - a worthy person