Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WORTHY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WORTHY exist?
Definitions of WORTHY in dictionaries:
- noun - an important, honorable person (word is often used humorously)
- adj - having worth or merit or value
- adj - worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse
- adj - having qualities or abilities that merit recognition in some way
- Having worth, merit, or value; useful or valuable.
- Honorable; admirable: a worthy fellow.
- Having sufficient worth; deserving: worthy to be revered; worthy of acclaim.
- adv - having value or merit [adj -THIER, -THIEST] : WORTHILY
- noun - a worthy person
There are 6 letters in WORTHY: H O R T W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WORTHY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WORTHY plus a wildcard: WORTHY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WORTHY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WORTHY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.