Scrabble word: GROWTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROWTH exist?
Definitions of GROWTH in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically
- noun - a progression from simpler to more complex forms
- noun - a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important
- noun - vegetation that has grown
- noun - the gradual beginning or coming forth
- noun - (pathology) an abnormal proliferation of tissue (as in a tumor)
- noun - something grown or growing
- The process of growing.
- Full development; maturity.
- Development from a lower or simpler to a higher or more complex form; evolution.
- An increase, as in size, number, value, or strength; extension or expansion: population growth.
- Something that grows or has grown: a new growth of grass.
- An abnormal mass of tissue, such as a tumor, growing in or on a living organism.
- A result of growth; a product: concerns that are a growth of the new responsibilities.
There are 6 letters in GROWTH: G H O R T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GROWTH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GROWTH plus a wildcard: GROWTH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GROWTH
Images for GROWTH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.