Scrabble word: GROWTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does GROWTH exist?
Definitions of GROWTH in dictionaries:
- noun - (biology) the process of an individual organism growing organically
- noun - a progression from simpler to more complex forms
- noun - a process of becoming larger or longer or more numerous or more important
- noun - vegetation that has grown
- noun - the gradual beginning or coming forth
- noun - (pathology) an abnormal proliferation of tissue (as in a tumor)
- noun - something grown or growing
- The process of growing.
- Full development; maturity.
- Development from a lower or simpler to a higher or more complex form; evolution.
- An increase, as in size, number, value, or strength; extension or expansion: population growth.
- Something that grows or has grown: a new growth of grass.
- An abnormal mass of tissue, such as a tumor, growing in or on a living organism.
- A result of growth; a product: concerns that are a growth of the new responsibilities.