Is STOOPS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STOOPS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an inclination of the top half of the body forward and downward
- noun - basin for holy water
- noun - small porch or set of steps at the front entrance of a house
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - debase oneself morally, act in an undignified, unworthy, or dishonorable way
- verb - descend swiftly, as if on prey
- verb - sag, bend, bend over or down
- verb - carry oneself, often habitually, with head, shoulders, and upper back bent forward
- verb - to bend the body forward and down
There are 6 letters in STOOPS: O O P S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STOOPS
To search all scrabble anagrams of STOOPS, to go: STOOPS?
Rearrange the letters in STOOPS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STOOPS
What's nearby STOOPS
Lookup in Wiki for STOOPS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STOOPS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STOOPS"