Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CROCUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does CROCUS exist?
Definitions of CROCUS in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous low-growing plants of the genus Crocus having slender grasslike leaves and white or yellow or purple flowers
- Any of various perennial Eurasian herbs of the genus Crocus, having grasslike leaves and showy, variously colored flowers.
- Any of several other plants, such as the autumn crocus.
- A grayish to light reddish purple.
- A dark red powdered variety of iron oxide, Fe2O3, used as an abrasive for polishing.
- A coarse, loosely woven material like burlap, once used to make sacks for shipping saffron.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 6 letters in CROCUS: C C O R S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROCUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CROCUS plus a wildcard: CROCUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROCUS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROCUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.