Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does TUCK exist?
Definitions of TUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - eatables (especially sweets)
- noun - (sports) a bodily position adopted in some sports (such as diving or skiing) in which the knees are bent and the thighs are drawn close to the chest
- noun - a narrow flattened pleat or fold that is stitched in place
- noun - a straight sword with a narrow blade and two edges
- verb - fit snugly into
- verb - make a tuck or several folds in
- verb - draw together into folds or puckers
- To make one fold or several folds in.
- To gather up and fold, thrust, or turn in so as to secure or confine: She tucked her scarf into her blouse.
- To put in a snug spot.
- To put in an out-of-the-way, snug place: a cabin that was tucked among the pines.
- To store in a safe spot; save: tuck away a bit of lace; tuck away millions.
- To draw in; contract: He tucked his chin into his chest.
- To bring (a body part) into a tuck position.
- The act of tucking.
- A flattened pleat or fold, especially a very narrow one stitched in place.
- The part of a ship’s hull under the stern where the ends of the bottom planks come together.
- A bodily position used in some sports, such as diving, in which the knees are bent, the thighs are drawn close to the chest, and the hands are clasped around the shins.
- A position in skiing in which the skier squats while holding the poles parallel to the ground and under the arms.
- Food, especially sweets and pastry.
- A beat or tap, especially on a drum.
- A slender sword; a rapier.
- Energy; vigor.
- v - to fold under
There are 4 letters in TUCK: C K T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TUCK plus a wildcard: TUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TUCK
Images for TUCK
- Nip tuck Fond Ecran Colore
- Bestandtucktuck.jpg - Wikipedia
- Tummy tuck Abdominoplasty
- Tummy tuck Los Angeles
- Tummy tuck
- Niptuck PARISCINE
- Saying Goodbye To FXs Niptuck - The Happiest Medium
- tuck Jump
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.