Scrabble word: STRUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUCK exist?
Definitions of STRUCK in dictionaries:
- verb - deliver a sharp blow, as with the hand, fist, or weapon
- verb - have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
- verb - hit against
- verb - make a strategic, offensive, assault against an enemy, opponent, or a target
- verb - indicate (a certain time) by striking
- verb - affect or afflict suddenly, usually adversely
- verb - stop work in order to press demands
- verb - touch or seem as if touching visually or audibly
- verb - attain
- verb - produce by manipulating keys or strings of musical instruments, also metaphorically
- verb - cause to form (an electric arc) between electrodes of an arc lamp
- verb - find unexpectedly
- verb - produce by ignition or a blow
- verb - remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line
- verb - cause to experience suddenly
- verb - drive something violently into a location
- verb - occupy or take on
- verb - form by stamping, punching, or printing
- verb - smooth with a strickle
- verb - pierce with force
- verb - arrive at after reckoning, deliberating, and weighing
- adj - (used in combination) affected by something overwhelming
- Affected or shut down by a labor strike.
- verb - to come or cause to come into contact with
There are 6 letters in STRUCK: C K R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUCK plus a wildcard: STRUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUCK
Images for STRUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.