Scrabble word: STRUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUCK exist?
Definitions of STRUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a group's refusal to work in protest against low pay or bad work conditions
- noun - an attack that is intended to seize or inflict damage on or destroy an objective
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - a score in tenpins: knocking down all ten with the first ball
- noun - (baseball) a pitch that the batter swings at and misses, or that the batter hits into foul territory, or that the batter does not swing at but the umpire judges to be in the area over home plate and between the batter's knees and shoulders
- noun - a conspicuous success
- adj - (used in combination) affected by something overwhelming
- Affected or shut down by a labor strike.
- verb - to come or cause to come into contact with