Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STRUCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does STRUCK exist?
Definitions of STRUCK in dictionaries:
- noun - a group's refusal to work in protest against low pay or bad work conditions
- noun - an attack that is intended to seize or inflict damage on or destroy an objective
- noun - a gentle blow
- noun - a score in tenpins: knocking down all ten with the first ball
- noun - (baseball) a pitch that the batter swings at and misses, or that the batter hits into foul territory, or that the batter does not swing at but the umpire judges to be in the area over home plate and between the batter's knees and shoulders
- noun - a conspicuous success
- adj - (used in combination) affected by something overwhelming
- Affected or shut down by a labor strike.
- verb - to come or cause to come into contact with
There are 6 letters in STRUCK: C K R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STRUCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STRUCK plus a wildcard: STRUCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STRUCK
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STRUCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.