Scrabble word: HUCKSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUCKSTER exist?
Definitions of HUCKSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a seller of shoddy goods
- noun - a person who writes radio or tv advertisements
- verb - sell or offer for sale from place to place
- verb - wrangle (over a price, terms of an agreement, etc.)
- One who sells wares or provisions in the street; a peddler or hawker.
- One who uses aggressive, showy, and sometimes devious methods to promote or sell a product.
- One who writes advertising copy, especially for radio or television.
- To sell; peddle.
- To promote or attempt to sell (a commercial product, for example) in an overaggressive or showy manner.
- To engage in haggling.
- verb - to travel about selling wares
There are 8 letters in HUCKSTER: C E H K R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUCKSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUCKSTER plus a wildcard: HUCKSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUCKSTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words