Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HUCKSTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does HUCKSTER exist?
Definitions of HUCKSTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a seller of shoddy goods
- noun - a person who writes radio or tv advertisements
- verb - sell or offer for sale from place to place
- verb - wrangle (over a price, terms of an agreement, etc.)
- One who sells wares or provisions in the street; a peddler or hawker.
- One who uses aggressive, showy, and sometimes devious methods to promote or sell a product.
- One who writes advertising copy, especially for radio or television.
- To sell; peddle.
- To promote or attempt to sell (a commercial product, for example) in an overaggressive or showy manner.
- To engage in haggling.
- v - to travel about selling wares
There are 8 letters in HUCKSTER: C E H K R S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HUCKSTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HUCKSTER plus a wildcard: HUCKSTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HUCKSTER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HUCKSTER
- Freem Hill Harlem huckster around 1904
- huckster wagon this is the huckster wagon used by william bridwell as ...
- huckster - ravenmimura.com
- He worked as a huckster in 1861 in Nottingham St Mary Nottingham ...
- www.manitobahal.com huckster Now available for download and orders
- 1930 huckster
- 1929 Ford Model A huckster
- Radio host Michael Savage calls for Nationalist third party to ...
- The hucksters (1947) Poster
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.