Scrabble word: TRUANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRUANT exist?
Definitions of TRUANT in dictionaries:
- noun - one who is absent from school without permission
- noun - someone who shirks duty
- adj - absent without permission
- One who is absent without permission, especially from school.
- One who shirks work or duty.
- Absent without permission, especially from school.
- Idle, lazy, or neglectful.
- verb - to stay out of school without permission
There are 6 letters in TRUANT: A N R T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRUANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRUANT plus a wildcard: TRUANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRUANT
Images for TRUANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.