Scrabble word: IMPLANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLANT exist?
Definitions of IMPLANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a prosthesis placed permanently in tissue
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - become attached to and embedded in the uterus
- verb - put firmly in the mind
- To set in firmly, as into the ground: implant fence posts.
- To establish securely, as in the mind or consciousness; instill: habits that had been implanted early in childhood.
- To insert or embed (an object or a device) surgically: implant a pacemaker; implant a drug capsule.
- To become attached to and embedded in the uterine lining.
- verb - to set securely
There are 7 letters in IMPLANT: A I L M N P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word IMPLANT plus a wildcard: IMPLANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPLANT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for IMPLANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.