Scrabble word: IMPLANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does IMPLANT exist?
Definitions of IMPLANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a prosthesis placed permanently in tissue
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - become attached to and embedded in the uterus
- verb - put firmly in the mind
- To set in firmly, as into the ground: implant fence posts.
- To establish securely, as in the mind or consciousness; instill: habits that had been implanted early in childhood.
- To insert or embed (an object or a device) surgically: implant a pacemaker; implant a drug capsule.
- To become attached to and embedded in the uterine lining.
- verb - to set securely