Is IMPLANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of IMPLANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a prosthesis placed permanently in tissue
- verb - fix or set securely or deeply
- verb - become attached to and embedded in the uterus
- verb - put firmly in the mind
- To set in firmly, as into the ground: implant fence posts.
- To establish securely, as in the mind or consciousness; instill: habits that had been implanted early in childhood.
- To insert or embed (an object or a device) surgically: implant a pacemaker; implant a drug capsule.
- To become attached to and embedded in the uterine lining.
- verb - to set securely
There are 7 letters in IMPLANT: A I L M N P T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPLANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of IMPLANT, to go: IMPLANT?
Rearrange the letters in IMPLANT and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of IMPLANT
6 letters out of IMPLANT
5 letters out of IMPLANT
4 letters out of IMPLANT
3 letters out of IMPLANT
2 letters out of IMPLANT
Contextual use of IMPLANT
What's nearby IMPLANT
Lookup in Wiki for IMPLANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of IMPLANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: IMPLANT"