Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMPILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPILER exist?
Definitions of COMPILER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who compiles information (as for reference purposes)
- noun - (computer science) a program that decodes instructions written in a higher order language and produces an assembly language program
- One that compiles: a compiler of anthologies.
- A program that translates another program written in a high-level language into machine language so that it can be executed.
- verb - to collect into a volume
There are 8 letters in COMPILER: C E I L M O P R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPILER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPILER plus a wildcard: COMPILER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPILER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPILER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.