Scrabble word: COMPILER
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPILER exist?
Definitions of COMPILER in dictionaries:
- noun - a person who compiles information (as for reference purposes)
- noun - (computer science) a program that decodes instructions written in a higher order language and produces an assembly language program
- One that compiles: a compiler of anthologies.
- A program that translates another program written in a high-level language into machine language so that it can be executed.
- verb - to collect into a volume