Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COMPILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMPILE exist?
Definitions of COMPILE in dictionaries:
- verb - get or gather together
- verb - put together out of existing material
- verb - use a computer program to translate source code written in a particular programming language into computer-readable machine code that can be executed
- To gather into a single book.
- To put together or compose from materials gathered from several sources: compile an encyclopedia.
- To translate (a program) into machine language.
- verb - to collect into a volume
There are 7 letters in COMPILE: C E I L M O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMPILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMPILE plus a wildcard: COMPILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMPILE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COMPILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.